Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day 30

Wow 30 days! This only scratches the surface of the many things I am thankful for.

Today I am grateful that Sean and I found a place to live! I'll move in after Christmas and Sean will move in when we get married. Obv. Cause that would be a not so good if he moved in sooner.

Anyway, its a cute little basement apartment in north Orem, just a few blocks away from my cousin Chad and his family. Also, soooo much closer to my cousin Kelly's house in Saratoga Springs, where we spend quite a bit of time. It will be interesting the few months that I'm living there before we get married, it is sooo far away from Sean's parents. But I guess we are still blessed because we still will be able to see each other every day. (My old roommate is getting married in about a month and they have been apart their entire engagement... troopers.)

Anyway, its a cute little place and I will post pics as soon as everything is set up!

P.S. Can anyone else believe that December is TOMORROW? Wow time flies...

2 comments:

  1. Awww yeah. That's right. Come play at Kelly's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome you guys have a good place! I love Orem. Can't wait to see pics when you guys are all moved in! And glad Sean will be waiting for a while to move in :) haha

    I want to come visit one day!

    ReplyDelete