Monday, November 14, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day 12, 13, and 14

Busy weekend. Wow.

Day 12: I'm grateful for old friends. The friends that you can go months without seeing and it is like no time has passed. I went to my old roommate's bridal shower this weekend, and got to catch up with her and another old roommate for a few minutes, and it was soooo wonderful. Also I'm grateful for memories: at the bridal shower one was brought up about our apartment fish, Adolph, who I had completely forgotten about...

Day 13: I'm grateful for inspired church leaders, who know just what to say when I'm stressing about my calling.

Day 14: I'm grateful for the temple. Last week Sean and I went and did sealings because we were late for the session our ward was doing, and then we met everyone in the Celestial Room after. It is such a happy place and I know that the Spirit is there in great abundance. Also I'm thankful for the peace the temple brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment