Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day #2

No laughing....

Promise? 

Pinky promise??

Okay good.

Today I am extremely thankful for unlimited texting.

...you pinky promised!

Seriously though. It's a darn good thing that Sean and I both are on plans with unlimited texting. Because that is our only mode of communication for 10 hours of the day. Maybe more. I don't really feel like counting. And amidst the mushy gushy texts (I mean, we NEVER do that...), and the boring goings-on during the day (him telling me what weird thing his teacher told him, and me complaining that I've just been rudely hung up on, again), we can send ridiculous texts as well....





Oh, I guess I'm also thankful that we both have iPhones, otherwise these texts would not work.

P.S. Feel free to compliment our creativity... especially the witch. I'm extremely proud of her...

3 comments: