Monday, November 28, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day 25, 26, 27 and 28

Holy catch-up Batman... apparently on vacation I can't seem to find 5 minutes to update my blog every day...

Day 25: I'm grateful for the cute puppies at my parents house. They were so fun to hang out with!

 
Day 26: I'm grateful for the wonderful weather we had in California. Seriously, it was warm and sunny most of the time we were there!


Day 27: I'm grateful that Blaze, Sean and I made it safely back to Utah.


Day 28: I'm grateful for my mattress. Seriously. I hate sleeping on other mattresses, I never feel like I get as good a sleep in. So it was great to be back in my own bed last night. 
I'm also grateful for space heaters. Because the heat in my apartment is broken and it kept me nice and toasty last night.

1 comment:

  1. I want one of those puppies!! And I also want to go to that beach! Glad you guys were able to go visit California, that you were able to sleep in your favorite bed, and that you all made it home safely! That pic of Blaze is awesome.

    ReplyDelete