Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hikes pretty much sum up my summer...

Let the catch-up posts commence... I have lots to blog about and I have neglected it due to my gratitude posts. Which I don't regret. I just now have a lot to blog about. So stay tuned!

In September, Sean and I, along with a few friends, hiked Stuart Falls up Provo canyon. It is such a pretty hike, but we went just before the real change in color happened. Next year we will go a week or two later. Enjoy the pictures!

probably one of the funniest license plates i've ever seen

 the falls

Sean and I

Kjerstin and I

part of the trail

 view from the top

 the mountain, and a little water fall, i think...

 another part of the trail

 some trees

 Sean and I

rain clouds

 the colors were just starting to turn





1 comment:

  1. SUPER pretty pics! I love that hike. That license plate is the rocks!

    ReplyDelete