Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day 9

Today I am grateful for hot water. No joke. Going a day without it was miserable.

Turns out the pilot light was out and just needed to be re-lit. A little difficult to coordinate when the water heater is in the downstairs apartment of the duplex you live in. But thanks to my friendly neighbors for letting us mess around in their apartment for a few minutes, my handy-man Sean had it fixed in no time.

Also, I'm thankful for working car breaks. And for Sean for replacing the break pads in my car for me. It was a pleasantly silent drive to work for me this morning.

 
 
No worries everyone. The actual "I'm grateful for Sean" post is coming. Eventually. Be patient :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...your last line was exactly what i was thinking. i want details lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete