Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day 16

Today I am SO thankful for my parents. They are two of the most wonderful people I know, and I am so lucky to have been raised by them. They taught me the Gospel and about being a faithful member of the Church. They taught me pretty much everything I needed to know about living on my own and I think I've done a pretty good job...  I'm grateful for the music that is always in the home, for the sense of humor I inherited, for the love of dogs, the responsibility they taught me, the examples they are to me, the love and support that I feel from them even from 900 miles away. I'm thankful for the examples they set as well; they taught by word and example and it was so wonderful. Basically everything my parents have ever done I am grateful for.

Also, I am thankful that in ONE WEEK Sean and I will be in the car (with Blaze in tow) on the way to visit my them and my brother in King City. Yay for holidays and family and LOTS of yummy food!

Oh and an extra early thankful-for: my parents for letting us all come home for Thanksgiving. That means we will have 6 adults, 3 big dogs and 5 puppies running around the tiny, cozy house my parents are in right now. So excited! (Carly and Bryce... come visit!)



PS for those who are dying for the Sean post (cough, cough, Danielle, cough cough) you only have a little bit longer to wait. I promise it is coming soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. pfft, not soon enough! how about...tomorrow! or just tack on another thankful for the day, that works for me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete