Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude-a-Day 24: Happy Thanksgiving!

At the risk of sounding too mushy, I'll spare some of the things I was going to say and just tell him in person :)

Today I'm grateful for Sean. Grateful that he is a handy-man, he loves music as much as I do, he isn't afraid to laugh at himself and helps me laugh at myself, he is so smart and dedicated to succeeding in whatever he sets his mind to, he is very spiritual and will be a wonderful leader for our future family, he loves me for who I am and doesn't care that I'm quirky or weird or act like an immature five year old sometimes. He is my best friend and I can't wait for eternity. I'm grateful that he and I will be able to spend our lives together, having fun and doing all the things we love to do. 















I love you Sean!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So happy for you both!! You as so perfect for each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me just apologize for my way too long absence from your blog! I am really missing out on some great posts! SUPER cute pics on this post! I am so happy for you and Sean - he seems so perfect for you! I love the monster bag face pic and the one of you two by the waterfall. But really I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete