Thursday, July 28, 2011

"The One Where Rachel Quits"

Ok. So that is the title of an episode of Friends. And Rachel didn't quit anything (that I'm aware of...) but she did move far far away to North Dakota.


(I think this was her last day in the office)

But then 3 weeks later she came back for a visit! We did a couple of really fun things while she was in the state.

When Rachel and I worked in the same department at Career Step, she and I ALWAYS wanted to go to lunch together. But we couldn't because of lunch schedules. So when she visited, we went outside every day to work on our "base tan". Although, mine didn't really get very far...

(park by our office building)

We also had a MAJOR nerd moment, nay, night, and went to see Fellowship of the Ring when it was re-released in theaters to commemorate the release of the extended version of the Trilogy on Blu-Ray. Which is on my wish-list on Amazon.

(before the movie)

(after the movie. if we look tired, we totally are)

Miss you tons Rachel! Can't wait to see you again, get some non-brace-face pictures with you and do something else super nerdy. Cause that's how we roll :)

1 comment:

  1. Our lunch picture totally rocks. And our nerd night was one of the best nights EVER. Thanks for always being a nerd with me! I would have gone crazy there without someone I could let out my HP/LOTR and many other nerdy love side to :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete