Monday, July 11, 2011

"Hey, William. I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves who live in your hair."

That is probably one of my favorite quotes from Glee. Love it.

Anyway, here are some of my random thoughts. In letter format. Cause I'm a copycat haha...

King City,
I got hot last night while I was sleeping. I miss your nightly cool weather and needing blankets. Also I miss how I never worried about my dog hanging out in the back yard.
Sincerly, Trunky for everything in King City

Asphalt in the parking lot at work,
You just tripped me. How rude.
Sincerely, Really clutzy

Provo Farmers' Market,
I will be there on Saturday. Please have good prices on really yummy fruit.
Sincerely, Fruit tastes better in California, but I'm gonna let it slide this weekend, so don't disappoint...

Jenny,
Wanna come to the farmer's market on Saturday?
Love, I don't wanna go alone

Baby sister,
You are getting married. Soon. Stop growing up!
Love, Feeling really old...

Little brother,
I miss you being little cause now I feel old. But I like being the short one when you give me hugs. Miss you.
Love, 8 years older and shorter too
I-15,
The sections of 80 MPH in northern Utah are marvelous. As are the recently paved sections of road between Scipio and Santaquin. Thanks for a smooth trip this week.
Sincerely, A happy driver

Pharmacy Technician course,
Thanks for all you taught me. And for letting me pass the final. I love knowing the generic brands of the drugs that are advertised on TV. It makes me feel smart. I'm a happy graduate.
Sincerely, Wish me luck on the national certification

Banana Republic outlet in Gilroy, CA,
Thank you for having a ton of stuff that I absolutely love. I should start there first every time so I don't have to say, "Okay. I have too much, I can't keep browsing." It's getting depressing.
Love, A happy customer

December,
This is a little out of character for me, but please come faster.
Sincerely, Anxiously awaiting _____

Everyone,
If you ever feel the need to bring me cookies or any type of treat (like when it is accompanying a VT message or a birthday card) just bring me watermelon. I will love you forever.
Love, I've already eaten 10 watermelons on m own since the middle of May

The park by my work,
Thanks for being such a sweet relief every day. Those extra calories burned have been wonderful.
Sincerely, 5 more to go

Cousins,
I wish we all lived close together so we could have awesome parties all the time like the one we had a couple weeks ago.
Love, Already can't wait for the next reunion

Blaze,
You were phenomenal on the drive to/from Provo this past week. Thanks!
Love, A proud mommy





2 comments:

  1. Hayley,

    Thank you for that post. It. Was. AWESOME!

    Also, I wish I had cookie making elves in my hair.

    Love, Your HP-phile friend who didn't want to leave Utah and misses you but who is loving the not going to work life in NoDak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hayley,

    This blog post made me smile.

    Love, you soon-to-be-married little sister who refuses to stop growing up. and who misses you making her food.

    ReplyDelete