Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Let's vary piracy with a little burglary."

Cookies to whomever guesses where that line comes from. Except Dad. 'Cause you know the answer. And 'cause you are diabetic and can't have cookies. (Dad, do you even read my blog? Do you even know I have a blog??)


Anyway, apparently our neighbors downstairs got broken into yesterday between the hours of 1 and 4pm. Four dogs in the house (ours and theirs) and no one heard anything unusual? Odd. Their laptop got stolen but nothing else was missing. That was fun though, the cops showing up at my house at 10:30pm because that was really the first time I was home all day after the incident occured.


Maybe I should get one of these:

Because heaven knows you won't be scared of this face:

Or maybe one of these:

Let's be honest... if I could have a lion I totally would.




And if you are dying to know, that line is from a song from:

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha I loved the shout out to your dad.

    also scary! be careful, miss hayley. get that home teacher of yours to be your watchdog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, 'cause Sarah and Katie wouldn't be afraid of a snarling, growling, barking dog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I love the contrast of scary dog vs. your dog's cute face (reminds me of Dug from UP!). But hello, scary that someone broke in! I'm glad you and your stuff are ok. And I totally did NOT get that quote. Dang it. I also at times make a shout out to someone on my blog wondering if they ever even check my blog. Good times.

    ReplyDelete