Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

*ONE MORE WEEK until we find out if we are team pink or blue! I am starting to get really antsy about it. Especially when everyone keeps asking me arghhh. Anyway...

*Thankful that Sean let me wake him up the other night when I had a crazy bad dream that I couldn't shake. Neither of us slept for a couple hours, but he stayed up with me. Love that man o' mine :)

*Thankful for warm(er) weather. Today when I drove home on my lunch break I actually cracked my windows to let some cool air in.

*Thankful for the countertop dishwasher that is ON IT'S WAY to our house! No more washing forks by hand for this preggo. How I went a year without any sort of dishwasher is beyond me.

*On that note, thankful for modern technology so I don't spend all day doing dishes and washing clothes by hand. I have warm showers every morning, a very warm apartment, and all that other wonderful stuff that makes life so convenient.



Did I mention only 7 more days until we find out the gender?!?! Dear time, go faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment