Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday 2/28

Today has been one of those days where you should have stayed in bed, but couldn't because you had too many other obligations. The more I think about it, though, the more I realize that every once in a while it is probably okay to take a day (or a morning) off. I guess today is not that day. Anyway, it's been really hard to think of things to be thankful for. But in trying I realize that is exactly what we should do on days like these. There are always a million little things that go right when there are a couple big things that aren't going your way.

*Thankful that I finally had time to paint my toenails last weekend. It had seriously been like 3 or 4 months.

*Thankful that this pregnancy has been super smooth so far. I am so lucky.

*Thankful that Sean is working so hard in school. I know I say that every week but I still have nightmares about my last few semesters and how hard it was to stay focused, and he is doing an outstanding job :)

*Thankful that my brother got to come down and hang out last night. Blaze is too!

*Thankful for the knowledge that "This too shall pass" and I won't have to deal with the drama crap at work forever.

*Thankful for the good nights of sleep I've gotten the last couple weeks. Last night doesn't count. But before that it was great and needed.

*Thankful that even though it isn't coming for another 50 minutes and I'm starving already, we are getting free lunch today at work.

*Thankful for my upstairs neighbor and our "girl talks" that we have a couple times a week. Sometimes we pass 45 minutes chatting without realizing it. It's nice to have someone close to have girl time with, even if it is just for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment