Sunday, February 24, 2013

One year anniversary!

I can't believe it has been a year since Sean and I got married! It's been so much fun and I can't wait for what comes next :) For our anniversary, we decided to keep it simple (mid semester and pregnancy don't bode for being able to do a multiple night vacation). I found a sweet deal on KSL for a night stay at the Zermatt in Midway. Neither of us had been there before so off we went!


After church. Thank goodness for timers on cameras.


Sean in front of the Zermatt.

Know the best part about the Zermatt? FREE valet parking. That's right: Free!



Standing in the gazebo. This was the view from our window, so we went exploring. In the cold.



Pretty architecture


Water fountain feature in the lobby.


Me in front of the fireplace. They serve free cider/hot chocolate as well. 


The next morning before breakfast


Yum! Expensive but hey, it was our anniversary. Splurge a little, right?


After breakfast when we went to pick up our stuff and check out. I just love him!


Taken from our window before we left.


Until next time Zermatt! Can't beat the free valet parking...


Oh and guys, Deer Creek is frozen. Crazy.


P.S. Yes, I cropped my belly out of most of those pictures. Sue me...

No comments:

Post a Comment