Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tim's 18th birthday!

It's been so fun having Tim live in Salt Lake. I think the last time I got to celebrate his birthday was when he was 9. Seriously?? Anyway, for his birthday, Sean, Jenny and I met up with Tim and Hannah at the Aquarium in Sandy, UT. It made us laugh, because it is totally built into an old grocery store. But we had fun anyway :)

Birthday boy!


There were jack-o-lanterns in all the exhibits. Don't worry, the otters ate theirs.

Isn't she though? Love her!



What you can't see in these two pictures is the otter to the left sleeping peacefully.





 
So in 2012, Sean and I touched both dolphins and sharks. Pretty good if you ask me!


 

Carly, this reminded me of Dwight, may he rest in peace...


These were called Cookie Starfish or something like that. They totally remind me of chocolate chip cookies.





Of course I took a picture of the penguins. Duh.

 My husband likes to sit on people.

 Blaze and Ruby got to hang out!

Blaze even shared his couch.

The cake! (I need some work with my cake decorating kit...)


 The gang. We had such a fun time celebrating Tim's birthday. Can't believe my baby brother is 18! He is growing into such a wonderful young man, and I am so excited for his opportunity to serve a mission! Which, is coming up much sooner than I had anticipated. So excited though!

No comments:

Post a Comment