Friday, January 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday (a day late)

I missed it yesterday! So here goes:

*Thankful that I hit 16 weeks. I can't believe I'm almost halfway done! Just wish the nighttime nausea would disappear... Also grateful for diet 7up and the calming effects it has on my stomach.

*Thankful for my smartypants husband: did well on his first anatomy lab exam this semester. Hope baby gets his smarts!

*Thankful that it has hit 32 degrees 2 DAYS in a row! Miracle! (And did I really just say that?? I miss 65-75 degree weather...)

* Thankful for 1000mg Vitamin C that is keeping this cold away, but just barely.

*Thankful that my sister loves her job as a transcriptionist! When she was doing the course I was a wreck: what if she didn't get a job? What if she did and she hated it? But she loves it!

*Thankful that my other sister is graduating in April, thus ensuing that I get to party hard with my family the weekend of graduation! As hard as you can when you are 6+ months pregnant I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment