Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday 1/3/2013

It's Thursday? What?? I still don't feel like I've gotten back into the swing of things fully, like I'm in a haze after my vacation. But back to blogging it is!

- Thankful for the LONG vacation Sean and I got to take. We spent a week in CA with my family, and had a few days in UT to ourselves.

-Thankful for my parents dogs and the example they set for Blaze. He has been calmer since we got back, and a lot less licky. (This is 100% serious.)

- Thankful that Sean grew up in Utah and is not paranoid at all while driving in the snow, and is able to ignore my paranoia that is oozing from the passenger seat.

- Thankful that work has set me up with a laptop so I was able to stay on top of everything while I was gone. It has made coming back to work SO much less stressful

- Thankful for the Christmas season and the love that is everywhere. I hope it lasts.

- Thankful for my family and their singing ability. We went to the hospital on Christmas Day in the evening to sing to the nurses that volunteered to work on Christmas (my mom works at the hospital), and DANG we sounded good!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment: