Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday 1/17/13

*Thankful I got to hear my Wiggler's heart beat this morning :) always so cool!

*Thankful that I finally got pictures from October to present off my phone so I can blog about them...

*Thankful that summer is on it's way. Seriously. I hate the cold and I am tired of it. I know we still have a while but not as long as we did a month ago.

*Thankful for my mom for looking for hours for my shot records. Still can't find them but she looked. Guess I gotta call Kaiser now...

*Thankful I am feeling better. I actually have energy (most of the time). I just cleaned the bathroom. That's a big deal for me.

*Thankful that I'm actually going to do a couple blog posts right now! Tim's birthday and Christmas coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment