Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I definitely have not taken advantage of all the amazing hikes in Utah in the last 7 years.
(Yuck has it really been that long that I've been here? Sigh...)

Rock Canyon was introduced to me, oh, a month ago by Sean. And I will be forever thankful. Because Rock Canyon is beautiful. And peaceful. And secluded.

Last week, I decided to go up before FHE and hike as far as a could (in my allotted time) and then sprint down the canyon. It was fun!

I took some pictures with my phone on the way down:




And this week, Kjerstin came with me.

We hiked down, though, we did not sprint.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, props to you for sprinting down the canyon. The second and third pics are like Sacred Grove style. Eric and I always talked about how much we would regret not taking advantage of all the adventures and beautiful things to do in Utah, and now we are in a place with NO mountains, so make sure you take it all in while you can because I am missing it like crazy!

    ReplyDelete