Monday, November 27, 2017

25 week pregnancy update!

How many weeks?: 25 weeks (and 1 day)
Size of Baby: about the size of an acorn squash, about 1.5 lbs and about 13 inches long 
Countdown: 
Hopefully just 15 weeks left!
Total weight gain/loss: I think about 10-12 lbs now 
Maternity Clothes?: 
Totally. Garment bottoms, maternity jeans, sweats when I'm at home, and maternity shirts on full rotation. Thanks to my best friend from high school, who gave me all her maternity clothes, not all of them are the same ol' clothes I've used the last two pregnancies so it's fun shopping my closet every (other) day!
Energy Levels: My energy doesn't kick in til around 10am, and I feel really tired in the afternoon, but when I try to nap, I can't fall asleep easily. It's kind of a bummer.
Exercise Habits: Pretty good (minus Thanksgiving week). I still try and get out and walk for 45 minutes every day. I actually mapped it out the other day and it's almost 2.5 miles of walking! And then I try to remember to do push-ups and either squats or lunges when I get home but depending on what we have going on that day, sometimes I forget or am rushing to get us out the door.
Sleeping?Off and on. A lot of the time, starting a few weeks ago, I wake up and it takes forever to fall back asleep. Like an hour or so. Not great when it happens twice a night.
Worst Moment in the last 5 weeks: The sleeping, and my tailbone started hurting! Mostly it doesn't bother me, but when I'm going from laying to standing, or rolling over, it hurts.
Best Moment in the past 5 weeksfinding out we are having a girl! It seriously took forever for it to sink in. I'm still getting used to the idea that we will have pink in the house finally! And a big thanks to the people who have given/set aside stuff for us!
Miss anything?: a smaller belly. It just gets in the way.
Movement: Tons! I feel like she moves more frequently than the boys did, but she is also more gentle than they were!
Morning Sickness?: Finally subsided for good around 21 weeks
Food Cravings: still no cravings really. Sweets are finally starting to taste better though! Not sure that's a good thing
Food Aversions: still no major aversions either. I will still get the feeling sometimes while cooking like "why am I making this? it sounds horrid" but then I eat and I'm fine
Showing yet?: Totally.
Gender: Girl! Heehee!
Labor signs: I've maybe had one or two braxton hicks total.
Moods: Tired and short tempered. Nothing has changed here in the last few weeks. My poor boys and husband.
Not Looking Forward to: I have my glucose test this week. Also not looking forward to more crankiness from me. I hate being that cranky but as much as I try to breath and control it, I'm still failing miserably.
Looking Forward To: meeting baby girl! Too bad it's still so far away!!

25 weeks with baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment