Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fall 2017 Part 1

Here's a summary of our autumn this year! (1/2 because I want all the pictures apparently lol)

Silly goof

Being close to my parents meant Mason got to play with all our childhood toys. He thought the Marbleworks were super cool! I had to come up with new designs every day!!

Lots of park time before it got too hot!

Playing on the dog kennel 

Bath time at Grandma's!

Aunt Jenny teaching life skills. Mason's future wife thanks you Jenny!

Paint projects! 
Goofy boys! Luke stole Mason's helmet and would hop on his bike. So funny!

Popcorn with a spoon?? Whatever. 





 General Conference weekend! I printed out this paper with buzz words we would be sure to hear in conference, and when Mason heard them he got to put a sticker on the picture. It was perfect for him!





More park days with my monkeys!

Then Grandma showed up and nobody wanted to play with me anymore!

Date night for pizza!

By the end of our 8 weeks in King City, Mason was finally okay with the dogs. Most of the time. 


My mama taught me how to make her jam!

This is the cat that wandered the neighborhood. We considered bringing her back...

Love this kid!!

More cat pics. They love love loved her!

Luke's favorite face to pull for a while there

I was craving cinnamon sugar pretzels so I found a recipe and made some! They were SO GOOD. This pregnant lady was definitely satisfied!

Smoothie face!

And more cat pics. Seriously we were all in love.

"Mom! Take my picture!"

Climbing the shelf in grandpa's room...

Playing during Luke's nap time!

Seriously. We all wanted her.

Back in Sac! Hit up a park to celebrate.

World Series and popcorn!



I love taking them to the river! This time, we got smart and brought a grocery bag to put rocks in so we didn't run out. It was perfect!

Mason will often turn around, jump into this pose and yell "STOP!" to which Luke responds by jumping into the same pose and turning around to look at me to make sure I stop. They are silly!

Biggest surprise ever... we are having a baby girl!!



Children's museum fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment