Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

We had a nice Thanksgiving in our home this year! We have been traveling so much the last couple months we wanted to just hang out. We invited the missionaries over for dinner, and also had my friend Kristi and her little boy, and Sean's friend from school. We had quite the feast! It was so fun.

Morning walk turned into morning bike ride at the park with friends! 
And then lollipops on the couch while watching a show. 

Our glorious bacon-wrapped turkey!

Rhodes rolls. So good.

Pistachio salad! The best!

Our turkey is done!

We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, green beans, pistachio salad, Martinelli's to drink and pumpkin pie for dessert! And I kept to my schedule so everything was done right at 5! Not bad for my first time cooking everything! The only thing I didn't make was the pie; that was store-bought and brought by Kyle.


Silly faces with these two buds!

Our crew sans kids! 

My cute boys! Gosh I am so thankful for them!

My world. Love this Parker family of mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment