Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've done one of these too! I usually do a post every day in November of things I am grateful for, but since I've been doing this most of the year I think I'm just going to (try to) keep this up :) So here we go:

- I'm so thankful for eternal families and that I know we can be together after this life.
- Thankful for Sean and the hard worker he is. He is doing so well in school and is working so hard to be able to support our family.
- Thankful for a healthy, happy baby boy! He has brought so much joy to our lives and I cannot imagine my life without him now. Also grateful that we finally got him to "easy baby" status, because there was a stretch in there where he definitely wasn't...
- Thankful for the warmer weather this year. When we did the majority of our moving last week, it was warm enough outside to be helpful. Any colder and it would have sucked moving boxes and bookcases everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment