Thursday, November 7, 2013

Las Vegas November 2013

Why hello blogging world! It's been a while since I've posted. I've been so busy lately... I went back to work part time for a month and then we moved out of our apartment and in with Sean's parents to save some money while Sean finishes his undergrad... but now I'm a stay-at-home mom who should have ALL the time in the world to blog, right? Right? Haha I know that won't be the case, but I should have more spare time than last month.

So because we moved out, there was sadly no room for Blaze. The yard isn't fenced. So Blaze, Mason, and I, along with Sean's sister (Jenna) drove to Vegas to meet my parents so they could take him to their house for the next few months. Blaze actually did way better this car trip than ever before (and he is usually pretty good) so that was great. Jenna and I had a fun time talking and laughing. The only catastrophe was when we got to the hotel and Blaze was SO excited to get out of the car, he stepped on Mason's stomach while we were trying to get him out of the carseat. He was fine after a few seconds of being held though, so no harm done. Here are a few pictures of the trip.


Blaze and Mason sleeping away in the backseat. It was really sweet :)


For the last month and a half, Mason has been sleeping in this little rocker chair we borrowed from a neighbor. But the pack n' play took up less room in the car so I decided to try it out. He slept great! (Side note, when we got back and put him in the chair thing again, he would slide down to where his feet were over the edge of the chair. So until we get his crib set up, hopefully this weekend, he is in the pack n' play again. Which he doesn't seem to mind.)


My little buddy. We sent this to Daddy at breakfast. 

It was a quick trip, but it was so great to see my parents for a few hours. They LOVED seeing Mason! Especially since he has grown up so much in the last couple of months, since they last saw him. He is so chatty and much stronger. But I will post his update this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment