Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Confession: Baby Clothes

Baby clothes have got to be the cutest thing on the planet. Seriously. Who doesn't love looking through the many, many, many different outfits for little boys and girls? Apparently I'm addicted. My sister-in-law, mother-in-law and I went to Target last night because I needed some new pants and pajamas for Mason. We probably spent a good hour looking through all the little baby clothes, and then the toddler clothes too (for our niece, Eve). Pretty sure if I had a million dollars, I would spend it all on baby clothes. But then where would I keep them? (It is safe to say I would also spend a lot of money on new clothes for Sean and me as well. And then probably for niece Eve too. Some of those dresses were, well… I wish they came in my size too. So cute.) It's a good thing we had a boy first, otherwise we would go broke from me buying all of the cute little girl outfits. And we aren't paying rent right now, so that is saying something…

Anyway, here's what Mason ended up with after my little escapade last night: two new jackets, 5 new pairs of sweatpants, some long sleeve white onesies (I put them under his short sleeve onesies that are too cute to pack away), and 8 new sleepers, most are fleece. I may have gone a little overboard. I'm a sucker for the ones that have little faces on the feet. And the raccoon one has little ears too!!


Oh, and when I got home, I pulled out the next size of pajamas to see what we had. Yeah, we already had like 5 pairs in the 3-6/6 month size. Oops. Hopefully they last us at least through March or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment