Monday, November 18, 2013

Superhero Mason

I wanted to do a quick post of a few things that we have been up to! Well, mostly what Mason has been up to. Love my little monkey!

Sean and I went to a soccer game of one of the girls in our old ward. I taught her primary class for 8 months and I secretly wish she was my daughter, or cousin, or niece, or something related to me. She is an amazing, crazy, hyper, fun, and caring girl! Not to mention a fantastic soccer player/goalie!


I was eating breakfast and catching up on blogging this morning, and Mason was happily playing in his
"turret". This is the most amazing toy! Anyway, I turned around to find his bib like this:
 Super hero Mason!

And in other news, Mason learned a new trick! He has been trying to sit up on his own for a couple of months now, literally. Last night, I  was talking to my in-laws about how we needed to borrow a Bumbo so that Mason could practice sitting up. Then I decided to help Mason sit up and play, and before I knew it, he was sitting on his own! He would reach for a toy and fall over, forgetting that he had to work to stay sitting up, so I would help him get back up. He was so proud of himself! And it wasn't a fluke, he sat up on his own again this morning. Now we just need to work on the rolling over.


Check out the full video on my Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152079533203690&set=vb.507553689&type=2&theater. 


PS Rachel, we were watching the appendices on The Hobbit (extended version) while we were doing this. You were there in spirit obvi...

No comments:

Post a Comment