Friday, May 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday (Friday)

-Thankful for 6 more weeks!

- Thankful for doctors. So glad I have regular appointments, they have helped get me through this pregnancy. Instead of waiting for the end, I just live for the next appointment. And now they are getting closer together, eek!

- Thankful for Sean helping keep my emotions under control. I've become one crazy, emotional pregnant lady and I'm not really liking that part of it. 6 more weeks...

- Thankful for Sean for letting me give into my ice cream cravings. Last night I got one of those huge non-fat yogurt things from Costco. And we go to Macey's like once a week for cones. I have a problem.

- Thankful for paid days off; it was really nice not coming in on Memorial day, but still getting paid. Love it!

- Thankful for my supervisor for getting me Zupas today when he ordered pizza for everyone else. Pregnancy definitely has it's benefits!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you only have 6 more weeks!! So exciting! I was SO crazy too....I promise it gets better after the baby comes. I thought I would be crazy forever, but I feel normal again! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete