Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday 5/16/2013

- Thankful for everyone who helped make Sean's birthday a success! It was so fun. Especially when Cameron almost got punched in the face by Sean at the surprise party :)

- Thankful for letters from missionaries! Tim is doing well so far and loving it in Southeastern Maine! Totally jealous of his apartment overlooking the ocean though.

- Thankful for everyone helping through baby showers. I feel really blessed to have so many people willing to participate!

- Thankful for warm weather. Although it's making it fun for Sean, I'm dying of heat all the time and he is still cold. Time to put more meat on his bones I guess...

- Thankful to my coworker for giving me her infant stroller/car seat set. Such a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment