Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday 5/9/2013

-Thankful for my artistic in-laws that helped Sean on his paper due tomorrow. There is no way I'm artistic enough to have helped him with that project haha. If anyone wants to read a really cool report on Jackie Robinson, let me know! (It is targeted to a 9-14 year old audience so keep that in mind.)

- Thankful for warmer weather.

- Thankful that Blaze is handling being an "outside dog" rather well. Meaning he still sleeps inside at night but is in the backyard most of the day.

- Thankful for my little baby inside me. His movements keep me awake at work... we are going to have one active little boy once he is here.

- Thankful that I passed my glucose test. Did I mention that already? Oh well if I did. I'm glad. On that note, we get to do another ultrasound in a week and a half! Can't wait to see my little guy!

- Thankful for dentists! We both went yesterday and my teeth felt fabulously clean. Also thankful that both Sean and I have great dental hygiene.


No comments:

Post a Comment