Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thankful Thursday 5/2

- Thankful that today marks 30 weeks! That is  3/4 of the way folks, 75% done with this pregnancy! Luckily I am still excited and not fearful at all of what we still have to do...

- Thankful for the wonderful time I had with family and friends last weekend. Jenny's graduation brought our family together (minus Bryce, we missed you!), and her graduation party allowed us to spend time with friends as well. I love getting together with people, it passes the time so quickly. (This is a HUGE hint to Sean and anyone else reading... as my due date gets closer I will probably be happier if we have people to hang out with to help pass the time! Or someone please suggest a really good book...)

- Thankful for Sean, he is such a trooper and is doing one class Spring term and one Summer. Gotta get those stupid generals out of the way... Plus, both terms he is enrolled in a soccer class. He will tell you about his scars he's received so far but he secretly loves it <3 p="">
- Thankful that it is getting warmer! I probably won't be saying that much longer, but hey, my rings still fit for now. And, Seven Peaks opens soon and I will probably spend every afternoon in the Lazy River from the day it opens til the day baby Parker makes his appearance.

- Thankful for dearelder.com! It's so easy (and no postage) to send my brother a letter, while he's in the MTC anyway. So for all you that want to send him a letter, I can give you his MTC mailbox number and you can send him a quick message! He would really love to hear from you! Side note: he is leaving the MTC Monday so now is your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment