Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday 3/7/13

*Thankful that I'm more than halfway through this pregnancy. I know it is the harder half, but more than halfway is better than not.

*Thankful that I get to go to Vegas next weekend for my brother's endowment session!

*Thankful for Sean for cooking dinner all week since I've had to work late.

*Thankful for headphones that allow me to hang out in my own little world at work and tune everything else out. Rachel, can I just say once again how much I miss working with you??

*Thankful for those Robin's Eggs Easter candy. My fave. Also thankful for the self-control I've (mostly) developed when it comes to eating them. This baby doesn't like sugar. And my stomach doesn't much care for large amounts either. I guess that is something to be thankful for as well.

*Thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We had Stake Conference last weekend, and had a Korean Seventy come. He was hilarious!! But there were also a lot of really good talks given about parenting. Which is something that has been on my mind lately. A lot. I am so thankful the Lord knows each of us and our personal struggles and inspires his servants to address those topics so specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment