Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday 3/21/13

-Thankful that I got to go to Vegas last weekend for my baby brother's endowment session! It is so fun going with people when it is their first time. They always come out looking wide-eyed and like they just saw heaven :)

-Thankful that I made the trip down there okay. Six hours in a car is a lot longer when you are pregnant. It was not fun. But hanging out with family in warm weather. It was beautiful!

-Thankful for my growing belly. It is teaching me a lot about me and how I cope. Which is not well with a growing body in case you were wondering. But now that baby boy is moving around a lot more that has helped. Some. It is hard watching your body change in a way that normally wouldn't be "society-acceptable". Especially when I worked so hard to get down to where I wanted to be. Someday I'll get there again though.

-Thankful for Sean. He is my rock and helps me out so much with my emotions and keeping them in check it's amazing. He is seriously my hero and I cannot wait to see our baby boy in his arms :)

And since I haven't posted one in forever, here is a crappy belly shot. I'm 24 weeks today.





- Oh, and thankful for the coworker yesterday that said I looked like a pencil with a grape taped on. I'll take that as a compliment! (Which it was haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment