Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Life Lately

We have been pretty boring lately. Sean has been busy with school and work, and I have been busy working and growing a baby. Hard work for this first timer... 

Here's a little peak into our boring lives as of late.

 Can't remember where I saw this but I love it.

We have had Tim down a few times this semester. So excited for him to go on his mission soon! He reports to the MTC April 24th and is going to the Manchester, NH mission!

Blaze loves when Tim comes over, just another person to jump on!
 
 Sean and I. This was after I spent an hour picking up dog poop in the wind last Saturday. Now that the snow is melted, Blaze finally is interested in playing fetch again. Which translates to me not wanting him to track poo into the house.

Really, though, not much else has been happening. Sean did really well on his Advanced Anatomy exam yesterday, we played catch outside on Monday for FHE and then went to Coldstone, and we watched Men in Black 3 last night. Pretty funny! The rest of my time outside of work consists of 20-30 minute workouts at the gym, and then coming home to try and clean, cook, and sleep. I have been trying really, really hard not to give in and buy every little item of baby clothes that I find. Much harder than it seems... I did give in to the two below though.
 

 And this quilt: I'm dying over it. I want to make it so bad. If only I had the time.


We are going to Las Vegas this weekend to meet my parents, so Tim can go through the temple on Saturday! Seriously, I cannot wait for a night away, and am super excited for this big step in Tim's life! He is growing up so fast :) 

-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment