Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday 3/28

- Thankful that I'm 25 weeks! Not sure why that is so milestone-ish to me but it is.

- Thankful that we got Sean's classes for next fall registered for. Last semester we had to wait-list every class because we waited too long. So even though it required waking up at midnight, he got all the classes he needed from the good teachers :)

- On that note, thankful for ratemyprofessor.com. How I never used it in college I will never know.

- Thankful that my job is going well. It is so hard to have a changing schedule every week, and it makes me feel bad that I am not home to play with Blaze as much as he needs, but at least things are going well for me here.

- Thankful for the little girl in my ward who was brave enough to come ask me for help with her math homework. Not an easy thing to ask for help, and I'm glad I can be a good friend/leader to her so that she feels comfortable asking me for help :) Also what a great example of asking for help when we need it. How often do we feel embarrassed and just go without help, when help would have been so much less stressful?

- Thankful for Easter, and the opportunity to reflect on the Atonement of Christ and everything He has done for me. Also thankful it is on Sunday and then Easter candy will be off the shelves. Robins Eggs are my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment