Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I've got a couple new things I want to try and start doing weekly on my blog. Thankful Thursday is one of them. All through November I was thinking of things to be thankful for, and a lot of them were huge things. I feel it is also important to look for the little things as well, since they are usually what brightens my day. Or something like that. Anyway, I hope to make this a weekly tradition.

Things I am thankful for from the past week:

*The days that Sean gets home before me and I get a text that says "Honey what do I need to do to start dinner?" Best. Texts. Ever.

*Dinner at my Aunt Linda and Uncle Larry's house last night. It still hasn't sunk in that they now live in Utah, but I sure am excited to see them more!

*My Christmas shopping is done! Well, I have an idea for one or two more things, we'll see if they get done. Just need to wrap them all now!

*Our little 2-foot-tall Christmas tree. It may be little, but is perfect for Sean and me. One strand of lights went all the way around, and 2 packages of bulbs fit perfectly on that little guy. And, success, Blaze hasn't tried to eat it!

*Sean and all the work he puts into school. Ever since I've known him, he's done really well in school, and I couldn't be more proud :)

What little things are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment