Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday 12/20

*Thankful for my accrued vacation time, I now get to work a half day tomorrow and have next Friday off! Starting my Christmas vacation 1 day earlier now!

*Thankful for Sean and how hard he works at school. He seriously rocked it this semester.

*Thankful for Blaze and how sweet he can sometimes be.

*Thankful for my primary class. They are so weird and so fun and I'm really going to miss them. I only have a couple more Sunday's left with them.

*Thankful for the friends we have made in our ward and that their kids love us. On Sunday, an 11 year old that we went to Lagoon with came up to me and said, "We want you and Brother Parker to take us to Trafalga!" Haha so I think we will this weekend!

*Thankful for Sean and his priesthood. It's amazing just to have it in the home, and I think I take it for granted sometimes.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment