Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cookies 2012

It's no secret that I love baking. Especially cookies. It's also no secret that I love the kids in our primary. So what do I get when I combine the two? Mayhem disguised as A LOT of fun!

Yesterday we had a family in our ward send their kids over to help me decorate the sugar cookies I made on Sunday. And they went to town... Sprinkles everywhere, frosting dripping off each cookie, and lots of giggles in between. It was so fun and they didn't want to go home!

 Eve didn't want to be in the picture. 
Neither did Dexter. He is hiding on the ground behind Truman (on the right).
Graham and Laura are the two in the middle.

 It's hard work getting a picture of Dexter!
(Sorry Sean)

 Truman now wants Sean to teach him how to play the guitar :)

The finished product. My apologies to anyone who gets these cookies.
 Well, it will mainly be my primary kids. So they probably won't care...

And then when it was time to go:
Me: "Ok kids time to go home for dinner!"
Everyone: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Love it!

-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment