Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Funnies 12/14

 For reals!!!! Harry Potter should have been like this.

 Blaze would totally plot something like this...

 For all my friends with kids who do the Elf guy :) This made me laugh

 So not my husband, but I know a lot of people (through my work facebook) who this totally applies to. And they are the ones that shared this haha.

 For my siblings and our incredibly Wee Sing Silly Songs childhood :)

Rawr!
 
This was too funny. Poor Santa having to watch out for crack brownies...




I thought about waiting in light of what happened this morning in CT, but I figured we all need a good laugh, even in our saddest moments. My thoughts and prayers are with those families affected this morning, and I hope they can find some comfort through Christ and His Atonement.

-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment