Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude Days 3-5

I was such a slacker this weekend! Actually, I made a deal with myself not to get on any social media, and I succeeded. Except for the picture I posted on Instagram of my friend Morgan at her wedding reception. Aside from that, no email, no facebook, not twitter, nothing. I was pretty impressed that I actually did it...

Anyway here we go:

Day 3: I am grateful for the temple! Sean and I got to do an endowment session with his parents on Saturday, and we had family names from his dad's side of the family. It's been really fun doing family names; we started with the baptisms and have been working our way through everything else! It's fun making relationship connections just by looking at the names and dates on each card.

Day 4: I'm grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the opportunity to take the Sacrament every week. I love that I can feel close to my Savior and that feeling gets renewed every week at church. I love the weekly dose of the Spirit that comes, even in Primary! (And that is a whole other blog post.)

Day 5: I'm grateful for pinterest and new recipes :) Come on, there had to be a cheesy one in my catch-up. A few months ago I found a sweet and sour chicken recipe on Pinterest and made it. Now it is a regular in our dinner lineup, it is so good! I blogged the recipe a couple months ago. Or look at Pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment