Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gratitude Days 11-13

Busy weekend! Here we go playing catch-up again:

Day 11: I'm grateful for Primary. No matter what ward I'm in/visiting, primary kids are so fun! I went to Sam and Ben's ward on Sunday and it was their primary program. "My favorite prophet is President Monson because he told a funny joke." "My favorite prophet is President Eyring because he cries a lot." Those were two quotes from Sunday that I loved!

Day 12: I'm grateful for paid time off and vacation days. And I'm grateful that work let me take yesterday off so I could play with these two handsome boys!

 Joel and me

 Henry and me

right before I left

Day 13: I'm grateful for my awesome landlords and that we don't have to pay for utilities! We keep our house pretty toasty and right now all I want is to sit in front of the heater and sleep. Seriously though, they really are the greatest landlords I have ever had, and I've had a lot of landlords. I don't know if anyone else in the world is that good of friends with their landlords, but we are! We share desserts, we play with their kids, they invite us to Lagoon, AND they don't care that Blaze is a monster dog and runs around their backyard like an escaped prisoner. Thanks Mike and Becky!

1 comment:

  1. We are glad you love playing with our boys because they LOVE you! Little Man will tell us, "Mom, Sean Hayley my friends." And Blaze gets prayed for often!

    ReplyDelete