Friday, November 23, 2012

Gratitude Days 20-22

The worst part about days off is I forget about everything and do nothing. That also might be the best part. But to finish up...

Day 20: I'm grateful for the men and women that serve our country in the military, and the sacrifices they and their families make for our freedom. I love that I get to work with military spouses every day to help them start school, especially since it is free for them.

Day 21: I'm thankful for health insurance, and that Sean and I are able to go the doctor when we need to, even just for physicals, and know that whatever happens we can get the care we need. Luckily we are both pretty healthy though.

Day 22: Happy Thanksgiving! I'm extremely grateful for the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for me, and for each one of us, in the Garden of Gethsemane, so that we can be forgiven and receive comfort, and one day return to live with our Heavenly Father.



And one more since I'm here: I'm grateful for Christmas music and the joy that is in the air during this Christmas season! May we remember the real reason for the season, our Lord and Savior. Happy holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have a no Christmas music before Thanksgiving rule, so I'm so glad I can listen to it now!! Such a sweet post. I wish I had the energy to do this!

    ReplyDelete