Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude Day 1

It's November! How did it sneak up on me so fast? Thanksgiving and Christmas and all those glorious days off I have scheduled are coming up quick, and I couldn't be more excited. Although I hate the snow and cold and that is the only downer about winter. Anyway, in light of Thanksgiving, I'm going to do the gratitude post-a-day again! Here we go!

Today I am grateful for Social Media. Seriously! Seems weird but I love that through Facebook, Instagram, blogging, etc. I can keep in touch with good friends and old roommates. Even though we may not talk often, it is still really fun to keep up on their lives.

What brought this on? Yesterday my old roommate Laura posted about Halloween and mentioned Wee Sing Halloween, which I have NEVER heard of anyone else knowing about Wee Sing! I finally found their website after seriously years of searching, all because of that blog post. Thanks Laura!

Here is the website if you want to check it out: http://www.weesing.com/booksAudio.cfm

My favorite is Wee Sing Silly Songs! Every once in a while I will start singing some random dumb song and Sean will get so confused and I just say, "remember that silly songs CD I told you about from my childhood?" and he smiles and nods like a good husband. Well now I can order it and my kids can enjoy the goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously I LOVE this post! We had the Wee Sing Silly Songs tape when I was little too and if we were very good in the car or before bed we got to listen to it! We would always sing along...(I mean really how could we not) and it I'm so glad that your world has been opened again to the joys of Wee Sing! It's so funny how little things like that can really make a childhood happy and memorable!!! Anyways...you're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete