Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gratitude Day 10

Today I am grateful for snow.

Say what?? Did I really just say that?

But I am! This morning we woke up and it was slightly cloudy, with 9 inches of fresh snow on the ground. We bundled up to let Blaze out and acted like 5 year olds running around in it.

PS. Blaze is hilarious in that much snow. 
Reason 1: he has to pick up his feet A LOT to get around it. And he always does laps when there is that dramatic a difference outside. Hilarious. 
Reason 2: Blaze KNOWS there is a ball buried somewhere under the snow, and he has NO idea how to find it. Me either, buddy. Me either. 
Reason 3: Sean ran around the backyard while Blaze followed so Blaze could burn some energy. So sweet watching those two together :)


this was last night after I got home from work

I am also grateful that at this moment I am sitting in the airport waiting to board a plan to San Fran. I get to escape the snow for a couple days. Perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment