Thursday, June 29, 2017

Spring 2017 Part 1

We had a very busy spring! Lots of zoo and park trips, and lots of goofy boys! I'm going to split it into two posts because of all the pictures haha!

Mason asked me to sit in the back with him. How could I refuse??

He gets to pick which carousel animal he wants to ride.
Luke gets stuck with what is next to it!







Free cones at Dairy Queen!


Then a quick trip to the mall.




These brothers are so cute!


Mommy damage control in the backseat with popsicles


We play a lot of soccer out on the grass!


My dad works for Sabor Farms. I think I found their new rep :)


Park trip after Daddy finished finals!


More soccer!



Sunday sessions of conference: crepes and couch time :)





After dinner we went and threw rocks in the river!

Train ride!

Special story time at the library and the cute gal painted Toothless on his face :)


 Park time!


This kid is giving up naps. But apparently will still fall asleep in the stroller at 430pm.

Best purchase ever! We love our wagon!


Rainy walk with the boys.

Suuuuper into Goofy Movie




Dying Easter eggs with our cute friends!

We also love dancing to Singin' in the Rain!

Easter gifts!

Aunt Jenny came to visit!



Special music time at the library! This guy was awesome!

I watched my friend's little girl! She's so cute!



Mason being goofy, and Luke trying to copy!

Lab work for Sean and me and a caterpillar on the window of the car!



Chalk, fixing up Mason's new (to us) bike, and popsicles!



I just love this little stinker!

Crazies :)





Always zoo trips :) At this point, Luke was still unsure of the carousel.


Luke wanted to wear Mason's helmet!

Made this from scrap fabric! After Easter was over of course, but I can't wait to hang it next year!



Folsom Zoo with our buddies!

A bunch of us from the ward went out to dinner for someone's birthday! This was dessert and half the people had gone home already.








Visits with Samantha and her clan are ALWAYS so much fun!!!! 
That was Luke's first time in the carrier in a long time, and first time rear wearing. He wasn't happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment