Thursday, June 29, 2017

Spring 2017 Part 2

Here's part 2!
I watched another friend's kids and Mason and Atti had a great time hanging upside down!



First pool trip!! They love it so much!


We found a hummingbird nest right outside the boys' window! So cool to watch the process!!






Sunday trip to the temple after church! 

This guy figured out how to ride the little scooter and LOVES it!



Zoo trip and I gave into ice cream! Can you see Luke signing "more" behind Mason and me?


Happy birthday Sean! Mason spoiled every single surprise haha! Sean came home from school and Mason ran to my room, grabbed the presents I had hid (but not wrapped) and brought them out! Then he said "Daddy where is your rainbow cake?" I had dropped it off at a friends house and was going to surprise Sean at school. But the surprise was ruined lol! 

Bath time!

We got a babysitter and went rock climbing! Birthday/Mother's Day date :) 

Park and scooters!

We had a pie baking contest for our May Relief Society activity and I won! The plant was my prize. I took it to my parents house to give to my mom, since it is her pie crust recipe, and her filling that she canned. Thanks Mom! 

New shoes for both boys!

It's always my kid that looks super bored. Apparently after this he picked his nose... 

Mother's Day treat from church.


Bike rides! I pull Luke in the wagon behind Mason 


I am still amazed at Mason's willingness to swim! He has been super terrified up til this swim season! I signed us up for a Mommy and Me toddler swim class but I don't think we need it! He is also signed up for one a couple weeks later that is just him with the teacher so that will be awesome. 

Baby hummingbirds!

After our Bakersfield trip. Mason missed Daddy! 

The boys like to help me clean!

Swimming is exhausting guys!

Pretty Sacramento sunset on the way to book club!



Luke learned how to "get you" and he puts his hands up like this every time he wants to chase you!

Finally potty trained!! 

Baby hummingbirds are getting bigger!


Mason's shenanigans: hanging upside down, stacking things, and trying to get me while swinging! 


More zoo! Now Luke LOVES the carousel! 

Baby hummingbirds! This is right before the one on top flew the nest! The other one followed a couple days later!

When the almost 4 year old is quiet... I cracked up laughing when I saw this!


My cute park and pool boys!

New balls from Grandma Parker! She asked Mason what color his was and he said "red and blue and red and blue and red and blue and red and blue and red and blue... and purple!" It's a purple football.




The grounds at our complex are really pretty!

We had a mobile AC repairman come fix our car and he was so nice letting Mason use the tools! 

I got tackled before my workout!


While Mason plays soccer, Luke will climb the fence haha.

These three ladies have been my lifesavers here in Sacramento. Mason loves their kids and we get together all the time to play. Monica and her family just moved to LA for her husband's fellowship and we miss them already!





 My friend Kristi brings her nice camera sometimes and she got some great shots of the kids!

I started taking Luke to nursery since he is almost 18 months. I stayed in there with him but he loved it! He is currently sitting on my lap pointing at this picture and shouting "bubu!" for bubbles :)

And that's a spring wrap! We love our apartment and complex, our friends, our ward, and most of all each other :) Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment