Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pregnancy Update: Week 25

25 weeks! I'm approximately 62% done with this pregnancy. Not that I'm counting or anything. Oh wait. I totally am. Here's what's been going on!

How many weeks?: 25 weeks
Size of Baby: About the size of a rutabaga, about 1.5 pounds and about 13.5 inches from head to heel.
Countdown: 
My dr. will be inducing me at 39 weeks, so 14 more!
Total weight gain/loss: + about 16 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes?: 
Yep. Even my t-shirts aren't quite covering my belly and my hoodies are starting to get too short too (sob). Maternity pants and maxi skirts are my go-to.
Energy Levels: Feeling pretty good most of the time! I'm always exhausted after lunch, but that's when Mason naps and I work, so I usually eat something sweet and drink a ton of water.
Exercise Habits: I try to walk for at least half an hour every day. Some days we don't get out, but if I'm cleaning for more than half an hour I think that counts.
Sleeping?Most nights I'm okay. I wake up once to go to the bathroom. Around 630am I start getting restless and usually just lay there until Sean wakes me up before he goes to work. If it's too hot at night, my sleep is not good.
Worst Moment in the past 5 weeks: Braxton hicks. They are no fun! I don't get them very often (maybe a few times a week) but ouch.  
Best Moment in the past 5 weeks Finding out the gender! We are really excited to have another boy (and also a little nervous to have two crazies running around).
Miss anything?: Rolling over with ease. And I know it's only going to get worse.
Movement: All. The Time. This kid rarely stops moving. I sit or lay down and commence wiggling. A few days ago he didn't stop for 4.5 hours. I was nauseous from it!
Morning Sickness?: Not anymore luckily.
Food Cravings: Frosted Mini Wheats. But the Malt-o-Meal brand. I have at least 1 bowl a day. Also Whoppers candy. I buy the little $0.98 box every week at Walmart.
Food Aversions: Nothing really. Sean will suggest something and if it doesn't sound great I just skip it. But no repulsiveness to anything anymore.
Showing yet?: Very much so. I feel huge already!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Just the above mentioned Braxton hicks.
Moods: Pretty much the same as last time. I get pretty emotional at the littlest things.
Not Looking Forward to: Getting bigger and swelling. Still the same fear as last time.
Looking Forward To: Cooler weather! (Gasp! Did I really just say that??) But seriously. This heat wave is killer. I just want to be a comfortable temperature.

Announcement photo! Can you see the crayon all over my shirt. Toddlers...

My sister is about 4 weeks behind me and is having a boy as well!
Double trouble coming to the Wayne and Elise Jones family early next year haha

  
25 weeks! Feeling mostly great haha. Keeping up with a toddler is not easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment