Saturday, September 26, 2015

Aquarium Trip 9/19/15

For my birthday back in April, Sean's mom kept asking what I wanted and I couldn't think of anything, so I decided I wanted a trip to the aquarium for me, Sean and Mason. I went home for my brother's homecoming soon after, and then right after that found out I was pregnant, and put myself on "activity rest" since I was spotting and didn't want to miscarry. After a busy summer of visits from family, holidays, and moving, we finally found some time to go! Mason and I went with my mom when she visited in June, and I was excited to go back with Sean. We went to Burger King for lunch after with Mason's birthday gift card, and Mason went a little crazy with the stickers...












Love my little (growing) family!

No comments:

Post a Comment