Saturday, July 19, 2014

Independence Day 2014

I cannot even put into words how happy this picture makes me haha.


I had a MUCH more enjoyable Independence Day this year than last year… something about being 39.5 pregnant with no knowledge of when baby boy was going to make his appearance, plus the heat and swelling, made it a not so great day. Thankfully baby boy came out soon after haha.

This year, my cousin Jen was in town visiting her sister Kelly, so they decided to come down and hang out for the parade, and lunch after! We had a great time!



Mason climbs, all the time, on everything.


He also really likes cherries now :)


We headed down to my Aunt Linda's house for dinner and fireworks. Mason and Toby are 2 months apart!

We tie-dyed some t-shirts too! Which required a trip to the store since I was wearing a white shirt already, plus we needed shirts for the babies!



Fireworks! We did ground ones and a few aerials.





Mason was exhausted by the time we left at 10:30 that night… He slept the whole way home and went right to bed after we got home.


 I love celebrating Independence Day, and am so thankful for all those, past and present, who have defended, and are defending, our wonderful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment