Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hiking the Y

My good friend from college, Jess, had her birthday a few weeks ago, and she decided she wanted to hike Y Mountain in Provo with whoever wanted to come. Sean and I said "Let's Go!" He actually had never hiked it before. I thought Mason would be chill once we got going in the baby carrier, but he was not having it. So Sean carried him up and down the mountain. We got to the top as the sun was starting to set, which made for some pretty pictures! Utah in summer is the best! Thanks for inviting us Jess!


  


Mason fell asleep halfway down the mountain. Poor kid was so tired...



Hope you had a fun birthday Jess! Glad we got to spend some time together!


PS. I've had my iPhone 5 for a year and a few months. And these are the first panorama pictures I took… hashtag lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment