Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday 5/8


- Thankful for modern medicine. For example, when I burn my finger I can take Advil to help with the pain.

- Thankful for my gym membership. It is so nice to get out almost every day and go to the gym. Have I mentioned my love for the cardio cinema room at Gold's? It's the best.

- Thankful for my hard working husband. He's got a million things on his list to do this summer so we can apply for PA school and he is working so hard to get it all done.

- Thankful for otter pops, and that Mason likes to eat them. I think it feels good on his teeth. Teething is miserable.

- Thankful for all the baby clothes my cousin Kelly has given me. I rarely have to go buy anything for Mason and it's fantastic. One day, Mason will catch up to Michael and I won't get clothes anymore haha. But for now I'm totally enjoying it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment